September 28, 2010

Donations In September

Mom & Dad

I just want to say thank you for your continued support of the work of God in my life and how he has used you to provide a platform that will undoubtedly impact the rest of my life. I feel so blessed to have this opportunity to be apart of the work that God is doing here in Chattanooga. I am so thankful for your partnership with me but on a deeper spectrum with God in supporting the work of his kingdom!

I pray that you would be blessed daily and see his hand in your lives as you reach out in your community and as you extend your hand to pour out and reach into the lives of a community who’s faith is being grown through your faithfulness! May the God of all Love, and Peace be upon you and may his face shine brightly upon your endeavors and may your lives be enriched by his spirit, Amen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter