July 19, 2010

The Scoop

As of August 8, 2010 I will be taking a leap of faith launching me into full-time ministry working in Chattanooga, TN. I will be working with The Camphouse, (The Mission Chattanooga) a church plant raised by God and led by the Rev. Chris Sorenson. I will primarily be focusing on College Ministry where I will be partnering with Young Life’s Quest Ministrys at the University of Tennessee Chattanooga (UTC). I will be undergoing personal development under the Mentoring of Chris Sorenson as an Associate Pastor for The Camphouse and under evangelism development through Young Life under the leadership of David Haskins.

It is by faith and through grace that God would call me to place such as this and as I go I would implore of you that you pray. One, for the The Camphouse itself and the wonderful staff that God has so bountifully blessed us with. Two, for the people of Chattanooga whose hearts have been hardened to the Gospel of Jesus Christ and have lost hope in the church. Three, for me as I undertake the work at hand, that God would bless me and that I may develop as he sees fit.

"I would pray that God be glorified in my life as i go and that his glory may be evident in yours as you partner with me,  AMEN."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter